[aur-requests] [PRQ#26826] Orphan Request for drogon-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Jul 2 01:40:57 UTC 2021

marty1885 [1] filed an orphan request for drogon-git [2]:

Hi,

I'm one of the maintainers of Drogon ([marty1885][1]). A few months
back we introduced a new optional dependency `hiredis` for Redis
support and would want to add GCC11 to optional dependency (older GCC
works, but GCC11 enables the coroutine feature). I've tried mailing
the package maintainer. But heard no response back.

Besides, I want to update this package's dependency list. As of now it
installs entire MariaDB and Postgre servers as dependencies. Where as
only the client libraries are needed.

Best regards,
Martin

[1]: https://github.com/marty1885
-

The attached GPG signature is the above message (including the - at
the end) signed with my GPG key on my GitHub profile. The key was just
created and uploaded so it might not show up in keyservers yet. If
that didn't work, this is the same key on my personal server:
https://clehaxze.tw/misc/gpg_public.txt

Thanks again

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/marty1885/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/drogon-git/