[aur-requests] [PRQ#26802] Orphan Request for onlyoffice-bin Rejected

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jul 3 17:36:51 UTC 2021

Request #26802 has been rejected by dbermond [1]:

Please write AUR requests in english, so everyone can understand.

I thank you for your desire to help with the package, but currently I
can handle it fine, since I do not have much maintenance burden with
this package.

Please don't fill orphan requests for packages that are marked as out-
of-date for a short period of time. In this case, the package has been
flagged as out-of-date for _only_ 2 (two) days when you filled your
orphan request, and it's completely unreasonable to flag an orphan
request under this condition. Please give time to the package
maintainer to do his work by considering that package maintainers also
have a life, a work, a family, studies, travels and a lot of other
things to do.

The package in question is now updated.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/dbermond/