[aur-requests] [PRQ#26921] Deletion Request for cis-latex

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Jul 6 17:54:37 UTC 2021

traumweh [1] filed a deletion request for cis-latex [2]:

I created this package as kind off a toolkit for LaTeX documents in
university and similar, but I have realised that besides my fellow
students probably nobody's going to use it and I actually started to
work on a better planned out and stable LaTeX package, meaning this
one would (probably) not receive any updates anyway.

So in conclusion: I don't think this LaTeX-package needs to be it's
own AUR-package because it is to niche.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/traumweh/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/cis-latex/