[aur-requests] [PRQ#26935] Deletion Request for electron11-bin

Yurii Kolesnykov yurikoles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 14:53:24 UTC 2021

Hi alerque,

It actually was a temporary solution, but my package was introduced since beta7, in times electron in community was on 10 pint release.

I don’t mind if it will be removed in favour of official package. But I still think that I should return it back when official package will be deprecated and removed. I.e. the lowest version in community is 9, but AUR offers versions back to 2.