[aur-requests] [PRQ#26987] Merge Request for linux-apfs-dkms-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jul 10 10:45:50 UTC 2021

Luflosi [1] filed a request to merge linux-apfs-dkms-git [2] into
linux-apfs-rw-dkms-git [3]:

The https://github.com/linux-apfs/linux-apfs-oot repo has been
superseded by https://github.com/linux-apfs/linux-apfs-rw. The old
repo is now archived and will no longer be updated. All development
now happens in the rw version, which provides all features of the old
version and more. The linux-apfs-rw-dkms-git AUR package packages the
new repo. Because of that I am submitting this merge request as that
seems more appropriate for the situation than a deletion request IMO.
I am also a maintainer of an almost identical package called linux-
apfs-git for which I have submitted a deletion request.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Luflosi/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/linux-apfs-dkms-git/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/linux-apfs-rw-dkms-git/