[aur-requests] [PRQ#27084] Deletion Request for sopcast Rejected

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jul 17 13:42:54 UTC 2021

Request #27084 has been rejected by alerque [1]:

A quick search suggested their might be a few alternative download
options for this even though the original hosting site is defunct.
Given the apparent interest I think it's best to at *least* let the
original OOD flag time out before acting further. Since somebody had
adopting it 2 years ago and never packaged it I orphaned it so that
somebody who wanted to fix it would be free to do so. If nobody does
we can eventually delete it but there doesn't seem to be any reason to
demand an immediate deletion. Please don't adopt packages you don't
have any intention of fixing.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/alerque/