[aur-requests] [PRQ#27149] Orphan Request for python-booleanoperations

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Jul 19 21:33:13 UTC 2021

alerque [1] filed an orphan request for python-booleanoperations [2]:

See comments on this and other related packages. Every single package
but one (from the same OP) that depends on this (and several others
I'll be requesting) are ones I maintain, and I'm tired of doing the
work to maintain a fork so my packages build cleanly. I'd rather just
maintain or co-maintain these so they work and follow Arch packaging
guidelines. The issue with circular check dependencies has been
commented on for over a year and other mentioned issues have not been
addressed.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/alerque/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/python-booleanoperations/