[aur-requests] [PRQ#27169] Merge Request for polkit-kde

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Jul 21 16:15:10 UTC 2021

IslandC0der [1] filed a request to merge polkit-kde [2] into polkit-
kde-agent-git [3]:

Same package, different name

Btw, if you're reading this, I appreciate your work ❤️
You probably get a lot of requests each day, it must be really boring
to read the same generic comments every time... I bet some people
don't even bother writing one :(
Well, here's something a little different :)
After I'm done with this, I'll probably head out and ride my bike for
a while; maybe go to the beach, who knows? It's a bit cloudy today,
but not too windy
How's life going? I hope you're having a great day, and remember to
stay hydrated!
This is likely the first and only time our paths will cross, so if you
were feeling a bit down or lonely, I hope I could make you feel a
little better, even if this is the only interaction we'll ever have
Take care <3

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/IslandC0der/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/polkit-kde/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/polkit-kde-agent-git/