[aur-requests] [PRQ#27180] Orphan Request for glass-wm-git Rejected

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Jul 23 06:53:39 UTC 2021

Request #27180 has been rejected by alerque [1]:

I just looked upstream and the last time this package was updated was
after the last upstream commit. Unless there is something concrete
that changes upstream (dependencies, build method, etc.) VCS packages
do not need updating anyway, and in this case nothing has change.d.
Given that there are also no comments mentioning any build issues, I
don't see any reason to orphan this. If there is something wrong with
it please first comment explaining the issue and give the maintainer a
chance to fix it. If it doesn't get addressed then we can consider
orphaning it.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/alerque/