[aur-requests] [PRQ#27287] Deletion Request for mongosh-bin Rejected

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Jul 27 17:16:18 UTC 2021

Request #27287 has been rejected by alerque [1]:

I agree this is a duplicate, but I think the naming should go the
other way around. The packaging for `mongodb-shell` is just a little
more to my taste, but both work and it since "mongosh` is the official
upstream name an it is a repackage of an upstream-built binary the
-bin suffix is appropriate. Lets try filing a merge request the other
direction and then wait for either authors to chip in, they both seem
recently active so maybe they will respond to agree or disagree.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/alerque/