[aur-requests] [PRQ#26712] Orphan Request for bowtie2

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jun 26 22:00:41 UTC 2021

vejnar [1] filed an orphan request for bowtie2 [2]:

Package isn't building since December 2020 (error in the make command-
line). Maintainer didn't reply to my comments. I tried to contact him
directly 30 days after flagging the package out-of-date. As I am using
Bowtie2 for work, I am volunteering to maintain it. Package build
needs some changes (briefly: TBB is no longer recommended, termcap has
been removed, C++11 is default).

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/vejnar/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/bowtie2/