[aur-requests] [PRQ#24316] Deletion Request for zsa-wally

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Mar 21 12:30:40 UTC 2021

lunaryorn [1] filed a deletion request for zsa-wally [2]:

I am not sure whether a deletion request is the appropriate way and I
sure don't want the package to be removed entirely, but I think it
needs to be renamed to zsa-wally-bin because it packages the prebuilt
binary from upstream; I would like to submit a source-based package
[1].

I left a corresponding comment [2] about 14 days ago, but received no
response so far.

[1]: https://github.com/lunaryorn/pkgbuilds/blob/main/zsa-
wally/PKGBUILD
[2]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/zsa-wally/#comment-795176