[aur-requests] Request: libksysguard-git

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Thu Mar 25 02:57:57 UTC 2021

On 3/24/21 10:04 PM, Dániel Vizy via aur-requests wrote:
> Dear Devs,
>
> I would like to request a git version for libksysguard based on
> invent.kde.org <https://invent.kde.org/plasma/libksysguard>
>
> There is a git version available: libksysguard-git
> <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libksysguard-git/> ,but the package
> source
> and the version number are different 5.21.80_r2048.gc3de4a9-1.
>
> Latest git version for libksysguard is 5.21.4 at the moment:
> ibksysguard/commit
> <https://invent.kde.org/plasma/libksysguard/commit/265337b6901f9170e8151412a5033c71fc79d00e>
>
> I would be very appreciated for this.
> Sincerely,
> Dany

As far as I can tell, these are the same thing.

The current libksysguard-git uses https://github.com/KDE/libksysguard/

While you proposed to use https://invent.kde.org/plasma/libksysguard/

But, the former (github) is a mirror of the latter (KDE's self-hosted
gitlab instance) and both are owned and pushed to by the same group
(kde.org).

Both show the same commit sha1 as the latest code.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User