[aur-requests] [PRQ#25783] Deletion Request for butter-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri May 14 18:36:48 UTC 2021

FredBezies [1] filed a deletion request for butter-git [2]:

Site is 404 and project is looking for a new maintainer: "THIS PROJECT
IS LOOKING FOR A NEW MAINTAINER

It's been a long time we could not find the time to work on this, and
really, the implementation of the old architecture work 'good enough'
for most our daily needs.

I believe there are a lot of good ideas and wonderfull design in
butter that we wish would get to life, but we have to be honest to
ourselves: we will probably not be the ones that will push it through
anymore.

Cheers, and thanks for all the fish."

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/FredBezies/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/butter-git/