[aur-requests] [PRQ#26091] Deletion Request for grav-admin

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat May 29 11:22:34 UTC 2021

wolegis [1] filed a deletion request for grav-admin [2]:

There are two related packages: grav and grav-admin. grav-admin used
to be grav plus the admin plugin of grav. I've adopted grav. But I'm
not planning to adopt grav-admin. Instead I'm planning to provide a
new package grav-plugin-admin that is a slightly modified admin plugin
(compared to upstream) with a dependency on grav. To avoid confusion
(and since grav-admin has not been updated since more than 6 months) I
kindly like to request deletion of grav-admin.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/wolegis/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/grav-admin/