[aur-requests] [PRQ#29683] Deletion Request for ros-indigo-freenect-camera

zoorat zoorat at protonmail.com
Thu Nov 25 16:11:28 UTC 2021

hello Christopher,
thanks for mailing me.

sorry I'm interested in robotics but I'm dont have time... or any need of those packages...
I'm flagging those packages because those are broken(you will find the reasons in deletion request),
I'm just trying to help to keep AUR clean.

If you think I'm wrong flagging those please tell me, that will be awesome.
maybe, you already know but telling you again "ROS Indigo Igloo" 's end of life was on April, 2019...

yours,
zoorat.