[aur-requests] [PRQ#29841] Deletion Request for ttf-astra-sans

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Nov 28 15:58:23 UTC 2021

programmador [1] filed a deletion request for ttf-astra-sans [2]:

As I've understood from the conversation with @zoorat in comments,
there is an ability to take over the packages (ttf-astra-sans and ttf-
astra-serif) by submitting an orphan request.

So I'm submitting.

Some time ago I've fixed the packages saving them into my bitbucket
account:
https://bitbucket.org/programmador/ttf-astra-sans
https://bitbucket.org/programmador/ttf-astra-serif
It was quite a long ago though I've just rechecked - packages are
being built successfully.

But there is a little problem: I've never posted packages into AUR and
have no idea where to bublish them into. I didn't find any kind of
"create package" or "submit package" button.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/programmador/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/ttf-astra-sans/