[aur-requests] [PRQ#28863] Orphan Request for jdk17-graalvm-bin

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Oct 23 19:25:14 UTC 2021

lucaswerkmeister [1] filed an orphan request for jdk17-graalvm-bin
[2]:

This package is based on the jdk11-graalvm-bin package, which I
maintain (see the Git history of this package, and also the PKGBUILD
maintainer comment), partially updated for a development version of
GraalVM. Now that GraalVM 21.3.0 was properly released with full JDK17
support, I’d like to take over the package, to update it and also
introduce jdk17 versions of all the other GraalVM packages that
already have jdk11 versions (such as graal-nodejs-jdk17-bin, which
this package already declares an optdepends on despite that package
not existing). I sent an email to tsao-chi requesting a package
handover a few days ago, but haven’t received a reply yet; I assume an
orphan request is the next step. --lucaswerkmeister

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/lucaswerkmeister/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/jdk17-graalvm-bin/