[aur-requests] [PRQ#33879] Deletion Request for lib32-nas

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Apr 8 11:04:34 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed a deletion request for lib32-nas [2]:

Orphaned lib32 package, last updated in 2017.

Nothing in AUR depends on it, only its native variant
AUR/nas has dependents.

There are no user comments since 2018.

There is a newer version, but no one has noticed it.
(I've flagged this now just to be on the safe
side so that if anyone is using it, they'll be notified.)

But I think it can be deleted as it's not been needed
for a long time.

(If anyone would need this orphan package, they could
recreate it easily after the deletion from AUR git repo,
and reupload an updated version.)

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/lib32-nas/