[aur-requests] [PRQ#36746] Deletion Request for ngxtop

Marcell Meszaros marcell.meszaros at runbox.eu
Wed Aug 3 04:13:20 UTC 2022

Correction;

It seems its Python 3 port, ngxtop-ce is also discontinued.

But anyhow, ngxtop itself is still a defunct project and this package doesn't work because of the missing Py2 dependency.

I think this CLI app was likely not essential, otherwise it would not have become ababdoned.

There should be supported ways to gather metrics from a running Nginx server and its internal processes already.