[aur-requests] [PRQ#36817] Orphan Request for video-downloader-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Aug 5 16:50:05 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed an orphan request for video-downloader-git [2]:

I'm maintaining AUR/video-downloader, and I'd like to take over this
one and do similar cleanup and dependency updates here.

Current owner @joaquinito2051 just adopts orphaned packages, but so
far he has not updated any of the 90+ that he took ownership of.
He has more than enough OOD-flagged packages if he ever changes his
mind and starts doing actual maintenance work.

Meanwhile it would make sense for me to maintain both this package as
well as its stable counterpart.
I also use this application so I can check if it works correctly.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/video-downloader-git/