[aur-requests] [PRQ#36994] Orphan Request for python-numpy-stl

Blair Bonnett blair.bonnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 07:32:06 UTC 2022

(Apologies if this is double-sent, the first attempt appears to have been
dropped somewhere).

> GPereira [1] filed an orphan request for python-numpy-stl [2]:
>
> This packages has been broken for 4 months now (see comment section)
> and the maintainer does not answer messages

In the last package update in June I added the missing xorg-server-xvfb
dependency reported in May (which I assume is the comment being referred
to) to the checkdepends array. I don't believe it needs to be in the main
depends or makedepends.

I have just built the package in a clean chroot without problems, including
running the tests.

If you are having problems building the package, please post some details
rather than filing an orphan request.

-- bcb