[aur-requests] [PRQ#37118] Deletion Request for gitsync-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Aug 25 08:39:49 UTC 2022

a821 [1] filed a deletion request for gitsync-git [2]:

Orphan, no comments, 1 vote. Last upstream commit was 5 years ago.

I flagged this 5 months ago because of deprecated git:// protocol.
Even if you fix that, the package fails to compile due to the
deprecated "go get". The PKGBUILD does not follow the Go guidelines
and requires substantial work to make it work, which, for an abandoned
project, I don't think is worth the time.

I think is safe to delete.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/a821/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/gitsync-git/