[aur-requests] [PRQ#32433] Deletion Request for multi-yubikey-helper

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Feb 11 08:41:59 UTC 2022

Sylogista [1] filed a deletion request for multi-yubikey-helper [2]:

After few hours I've realized that it's a bit buggy code. Also it can
be done by simple oneliner without(!) any bugs. After long absence I
was too fast with commiting, I should've tested that for longer
time...

I am the package creator and the only maintainer. Also, AFAIK the only
user (package was created yesterday).
I don't want to clutter AUR, so I'm asking you to remove it.

Sorry for the mess, thanks!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Sylogista/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/multi-yubikey-helper/