[aur-requests] [PRQ#32500] Orphan Request for gmailctl

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Feb 12 17:52:57 UTC 2022

alhirzel [1] filed an orphan request for gmailctl [2]:

I would like to be added as co-maintainer for gmailctl. I have
contacted me at shorez.de with the following message (and a patch) but
received no response over the past 4 weeks or so. Thanks!

Alex

Alex Hirzel <alex at hirzel.us>

AttachmentsJan 9, 2022, 7:59 PM

to me
Hey! I wanted to let you know that the gmailctl package on the AUR is
out-of-date. I was able to quickly fix the PKGBUILD locally to get it
to build. I have attached a patch that can be used to update the AUR
if you'd like. Also, if you want a co-maintainer, I'd be honored to
help. My username on the AUR is alhirzel.

Thanks, and have a great new year!

Alex

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/alhirzel/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/gmailctl/