[aur-requests] [PRQ#32638] Orphan Request for purple-gowhatsapp-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Feb 18 14:08:04 UTC 2022

hoehermann [1] filed an orphan request for purple-gowhatsapp-git [2]:

Hi

I am the maintainer of the upstream repository. In January, I have
made significant changes to the software. A couple of weeks ago, I
tried to contact this AUR's maintainer GI_Jack, but as of today, I
have received no response. In a few days, I will switch main branches
which will completely break the current PKGBUILD definitions. I
already started to maintain a PKGBUILD file in the upstream repository
and would like to become the official maintainer of this AUR.

Kind Regards
Hermann

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/hoehermann/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/purple-gowhatsapp-git/