[aur-requests] [PRQ#31174] Deletion Request for texlive-upstream

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jan 1 14:45:57 UTC 2022

vorbote [1] filed a deletion request for texlive-upstream [2]:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I created this pkgbuild because it fulfills my needs
and the person who asks for deletion is reacting out of ignorant
angriness. There's another pkgbuild in aur that does what he wants.
But Mr. Lolix didn't read the description of the pkgbuild before
running whatever automated application he uses to install aur packages
and break his system mindlessly.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/vorbote/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/texlive-upstream/