[aur-requests] [PRQ#31372] Deletion Request for fan2go-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Jan 9 02:42:32 UTC 2022

markusressel [1] filed a deletion request for fan2go-git [2]:

Hi there,

I am the original creator of fan2go, but I am _not_ the creator of
this package. I wouldn't have a problem with this if the package was
working and actively maintained, but it seems to be broken for  quite
a while now and my attempts to reach out to the package creator on
both GitHub and the AUR comments have not been successful.

Therefore I would like to request the removal of the package, so I can
upload my own (working and maintained) version of it later on.

Thx

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/markusressel/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/fan2go-git/