[aur-requests] [PRQ#31505] Deletion Request for nagstamon-beta

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Jan 14 22:47:42 UTC 2022

ghostbuster [1] filed a deletion request for nagstamon-beta [2]:

The upstream workflow of Nagstamon has been changed to github actions
to create an automatic pre-release on a per commit or daiThe upstream
workflow of Nagstamon has been changed to use github actions to create
an automatic pre-release on a per commit or daily basis. The former
manually released and announced pre-releases which were used for this
package seem to be finally gone.

Due to this upstream change using the prereleases would result in a
git-like package. So I orphaned this package and adopted the
nagstamon-git package roughly 6 month ago. The aur package nagstamon
is not affected by any of these changed and is still based on official
Nagstamon releases.

From my point of view there is currently no need to keep this package
as it is outdated and there is no Nagstamon release type available,
which could be used to revive this package. In consequence, please
consider deleting this package.ly basis. The former manually released
and announced pre-releases which were used for this package seem to be
finally gone.

Due to this upstream change using the prereleases would result in a
git-like package. So I orphaned this package and adopted the
nagstamon-git package roughly 6 month ago. The aur package nagstamon
is not affected by any of these changed and is still based on official
Nagstamon releases.

From my point of view there is currently no need to keep this package

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/ghostbuster/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/nagstamon-beta/