[aur-requests] [PRQ#31510] Merge Request for anbox-modules-dkms-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jan 15 05:40:30 UTC 2022

sickcodes [1] filed a request to merge anbox-modules-dkms-git [2] into
anbox-modules-dkms [3]:

This is a false deletion request, the maintainer knows this is a
correct non-git dkms PKGBUILD

https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=anbox-modules-
dkms

The maintainer discussion between myself and the other maintainer is
on https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=anbox-
modules-dkms

I don’t we know what the current maintainer is trying to achieve here
but the two packages are distinct.

1) I personally maintain the fork with the GitHub user
2) I had already made env25 a co maintainer
3) I am on the WayDroid dev team
2) this fork was created by myself and Choff
3) the non-git is perfectly fine now
4) eNV25 has already merged requested this, in a rush, for no apparent
reason.

Please reject this merge & deletion request for the following reasons:

And if possible please merge back the non-git repo comment history as
you can clearly see

I have been maintaining the WIKI on Anbox to be accurate
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Anbox

In good faith,

Sick Codes of the Security Research Team @SickCodes

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/sickcodes/