[aur-requests] [PRQ#31497] Deletion Request for anbox-modules-dkms

eNV25 env252525 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 09:05:40 UTC 2022

On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 11:10 AM <info at sick.codes> wrote:

> This is a false deletion request, the maintainer knows this is a correct non-git dkms PKGBUILD

I don't think so.

> https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=anbox-modules-dkms
>
> The maintainer discussion between myself and the other maintainer is on https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=anbox-modules-dkms
>
> I don’t we know what the current maintainer is trying to achieve here but the two packages are distinct.
>
> 1) I personally maintain the fork with the GitHub user

fine

> 2) I had already made env25 a co maintainer

And I made you a co-maintainer for anbox-modules-dkms-git

> 3) I am on the WayDroid dev team

It's not relevant who you are

> 2) this fork was created by myself and Choff

fine

> 3) the non-git is perfectly fine now

No it's not it's a duplicate of anbox-modules-dkms-git

> 4) eNV25 has already merged requested this, in a rush, for no apparent reason.

The TU ainola merged this. I submitted the request.

https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-requests/2021-December/063155.html
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-requests/2021-December/063596.html

> Please reject this merge & deletion request for the following reasons:

Please don't reject this deletion request.

> And if possible please merge back the non-git repo comment history as you can clearly see
>
> I have been maintaining the WIKI on Anbox to be accurate https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Anbox

fine