[aur-requests] [PRQ#36147] Deletion Request for yarsync

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Jul 1 06:33:08 UTC 2022

ynikitenko [1] filed a deletion request for yarsync [2]:

Hello, I developed a program with exactly the same name.
When I wanted to publish it on AUR, I found that the name is taken by
this package.
I asked the author, and he does not needed it on AUR (and it doesn't
seem used with 0 votes and 0 popularity on AUR, last updated
2018-04-24)
(https://github.com/reasonablytall/yarsync/issues/1#issuecomment-1171711452).
Can this repository please be deleted? Will there be any problems for
my repo to take this existing name? Thank you!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/ynikitenko/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/yarsync/