[aur-requests] [PRQ#35506] Deletion Request for perl-extutils-makemaker-aur

Marcell Meszaros marcell.meszaros at runbox.eu
Mon Jul 4 11:30:16 UTC 2022

Hi all,

If someone really needs a perl-extutils-makemaker package on AUR on top of Arch/core/perl already providing the same as a vendored module, I suggest to upload a properly named one:

AUR/perl-extutils-makemaker

At the risk of repeating myself:
There is no MakeMaker-AUR module on CPAN but still the '-aur' suffix is misleading here, as there exist some other '-aur' suffixed CPAN libraries.

Cheers.