[aur-requests] [PRQ#36255] Deletion Request for epoptes-bzr

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Jul 7 01:35:11 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed a deletion request for epoptes-bzr [2]:

My deletion request from 2022-06-22 is shown on my AURweb 'Requests'
page as Accepted, yet this package is till up.

This is an orphaned Bazaar VCS package, last updated in 2016.
Not needed because the project uses Git now. [a]

There is currently no -git VCS package on AUR for this, but there is a
stable one. [b] Its subpackages are epoptes and epoptes-client.

If someone wanted a -git package, it should be relatively easy to
create such, based on the stable packages.
This old -bzr package still uses Python 2 dependencies, whereas the
current code supports Python 3. [b]

[a] https://github.com/Epoptes/epoptes
[b] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/epoptes-client

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/