[aur-requests] [PRQ#35888] Deletion Request for oomox

Marcell Meszaros marcell.meszaros at runbox.eu
Sun Jul 10 17:54:25 UTC 2022

Re: Sat Jun 25 20:48:35 UTC 2022
> actionless [1] filed a deletion request for oomox [2]:
>
> yup, i think so
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/actionless/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/oomox/

Co-maintainer @actionless has responded with this separate
deletion request to my previous submission for the same. I have
revoked that instance, but now I am including its original text
here, as a reference:

Sat Jun 25 20:09:09 UTC 2022
MarsSeed [1] filed a deletion request for oomox [2]:

Obsolete package according to maintainer @actionless:

> this theme is now included in its former dependency
> AUR/themix-full-git.

The latter is set to conflict with this, intending to indicate that
this package should not be possible to install anymore.

As maintainer has put out the public notice about this
change a year ago, now I think it can be deleted
with peace of mind - everyone concerned must have
gotten this info already.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/oomox/