[aur-requests] [PRQ#36422] Orphan Request for ncurses5-compat-libs

Marcell Meszaros marcell.meszaros at runbox.eu
Thu Jul 14 10:05:10 UTC 2022

Hi @invidian,

Please note that your reply was not received by the aur-requests mailing list because you are not a member on it. (Your emails sent to this list just get silently rejected and deleted.)

But anyway, thank you for confirming that you are active as a maintainer. I've also observed that there is nothing wrong with this package so there should have been no basis for anyone to claim that the package would not be properly maintained.

Cheers,
Marcell