[aur-requests] [PRQ#36474] Deletion Request for powerpill

Marcell Meszaros marcell.meszaros at runbox.eu
Tue Jul 19 12:42:51 UTC 2022

I suggest that you discuss your proposals in the public comments section of the package's AUR page instead of sending it to this deletion request thread.

Also please note that @XeonDead does not receive mails sent to this list because he is not a subscriber.

And TLDR; I am still convinced that regional geoblocking on its own is not a valid reason to delete a working and maintained AUR package.