[aur-requests] [PRQ#36595] Deletion Request for python2-eispice-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Jul 28 08:21:40 UTC 2022

TrialnError [1] filed a deletion request for python2-eispice-git [2]:

The package was a long time in a difficult situation. Python2 and
abandoned upstream a long time ago with a lot of numpy/scipy
deprecations.
Although somewhat dear to my heart that I even made a port to python3
it fell in that regard also dormant.
And even my port isn't currently working with current numpy. So this
original version is even worse. And now the homepage is gone too.
So it is the better choice to let it disappear from aurweb.
And even if I may or may not revive my port, it would be either
uploaded as eispice-git or python3-eispice-git.

Best regards

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/TrialnError/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/python2-eispice-git/