[aur-requests] [PRQ#35771] Deletion Request for lib32-coin-or-cgl

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Jun 22 23:09:24 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed a deletion request for lib32-coin-or-cgl [2]:

This Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research
lib32 package is still orphaned, still has wrong depends,
and still not needed by anything on AUR.

Therefore I suggest deletion again, after four months of
such a request being rejected on the grounds of
'might be needed'.

In February, when I pointed out the dependency mistake
to the former owner, they just disowned it. I think
that can be understood to mean they also don't require
this package to be kept.

Arch repos carry the x86_64 build.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/lib32-coin-or-cgl/