[aur-requests] [PRQ#35843] Merge Request for gitter

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Jun 24 10:54:05 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed a request to merge gitter [2] into gitter-bin [3]:

Has been renamed to gitter-bin, so I recommend an AUR merge to that.
All comments on 'gitter' page actually pertain to the binary-sourced
package.

Maintainer @ljmf00 has indicated in 2020 that they would like to
change
the 'gitter' package to actually build from source.

As that has been some time ago now, I suggest this merge, which will
keep the comments on the gitter-bin page and 'hide' the 'gitter'
package,
until the maintainer (or someone else) creates and uploads the source-
built one.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/gitter/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/gitter-bin/