[aur-requests] [PRQ#36054] Deletion Request for pacvcs

Dan alsoelp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:05:57 UTC 2022

The upstream software has not had new features since 2017, but also
continues to work today. It has not had any breaks in the meantime. I
wouldn't call it discontinued (I am both the original software author, and
aur package maintainer).

I am unfamiliar with the VCS management alternatives that have sprung up in
the meantime. Do they operate the same way? I have used pacaur and yay
helpers throughout and have found that they don't fill quite the same need.

-pzl