[aur-requests] [PRQ#36004] Deletion Request for tornado_systemd Rejected

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Jun 28 18:48:38 UTC 2022

Request #36004 has been Rejected by MarsSeed [1]:

Revoking request as this module *might* still be used.

I've been accused of inaccurate reasoning by Morten Linderud.

Here's *one* mistake I've made. I encourage everyone to
please answer to my hundreds of other requests with
pointing out my faulty logic or assertions.

This Python module from 2014 might or might not work,
but AUR/butterfly, last released in 2018, still uses
this module so it was a mistake on my part to
say nothing uses this anymore.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/