[aur-requests] [PRQ#36040] Deletion Request for pac4cli-git

Marcell Meszaros marcell.meszaros at runbox.eu
Thu Jun 30 16:17:47 UTC 2022

# Note: resending to aur-requests as previously I was not subscribed.

Now there is only one dependent remaining, and it actually just wants a Python module included in this mishmash package.

That small Python module should have its own package instead of being part of a defunct VCS package for another application.