[aur-requests] [PRQ#35915] Deletion Request for pythonbrew

Marcell Meszaros marcell.meszaros at runbox.eu
Thu Jun 30 16:22:39 UTC 2022

# Note: resending to aur-requests as previously I was not subscribed.

Seems there were some newer Python3 tagged releases after 2015. Though none of them were published to PyPI.

But then in 2020, developer added note [a] that this is no longer maintained, and recommended that people use pyenv [b] instead.

[a]: https://github.com/utahta/pythonbrew#note
[b]: https://github.com/pyenv/pyenv