[aur-requests] [PRQ#33201] Orphan Request for grype

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Mar 16 08:21:20 UTC 2022

Varakh [1] filed an orphan request for grype [2]:

The AUR package itself has not been updated for more than half a year
although upstream provides new versions regularly. I tried to contact
the maintainer, first by commenting on the AUR on Feb, 16th, but no
reply so far and the package has not been updated until today.

I then tried to contact the maintainer by mail, but the domain seems
to be unreachable.

<m at delrosariomichael.com>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
error
    for name=delrosariomichael.com type=MX: Host not found, try again

I'd like to request maintainer-ship of the package.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Varakh/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/grype/