[aur-requests] [PRQ#33517] Deletion Request for tilt

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Mar 25 07:41:46 UTC 2022

voltbit [1] filed a deletion request for tilt [2]:

This package is providing the same functionality as tilt-bin:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tilt-bin

The package used to provide the tilt tool from github sources but it
has been broken for a long time. When I adopted the package I switch
it to use the released binary instead. It is difficult to maintain a
package built from source because of the many dependencies and due to
frequent releases.

Comments from me and /tilt-bin maintainer:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tilt#comment-836559

If deleting is not acceptable I understand, I will orphan the package
hoping someone will pick it up and changeit to build-from-source.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/voltbit/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/tilt/