[aur-requests] [PRQ#33645] Deletion Request for protrekkr-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Mar 30 19:11:54 UTC 2022

a821 [1] filed a deletion request for protrekkr-git [2]:

Abandoned project and I have requested deletion for two of its
dependencies (sporth and soundpipe). Below I quote the former
maintainer's single comment:

Note that PaulBatchelor lists his Protrekkr fork as abandoned, and
this package does not seem to work properly anymore. Source:
http://pbat.ch/proj

For anyone wanting to adopt this, falkTX's protrekkr fork might still
work https://github.com/falkTX/protrekkr

For end-users looking for an OSS music editor/tracker, I recommend
looking into radium, which is actively developed.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/a821/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/protrekkr-git/