[aur-requests] Unable to create AUR

luke at hearham.live luke at hearham.live
Sun May 22 00:38:03 UTC 2022

Greetings,

I have created an account on AUR, set up so I can post a AUR package. However, it will not push:

git remote get-url repeaterSTART
ssh://aur@aur.archlinux.org/repeaterSTART.git

git clone git+ssh://aur@aur.archlinux.org/repeaterSTART.git
Cloning into 'repeaterSTART'...
git-upload-pack: invalid repository name: repeaterSTART

When I go to push PKGBUILD and .SRCINFO I get:

git push --set-upstream repeaterSTART master
git-receive-pack: invalid repository name: repeaterSTART

ssh aur at aur.archlinux.org list-repos
shows empty return result.
How am I missing the ability to create a submission for repeaterSTART?