[aur-requests] [PRQ#34876] Deletion Request for dri2proto-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri May 27 10:25:39 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed a deletion request for dri2proto-git [2]:

I believe this VCS package can be dropped.

No commits since 2015.
Arch has deleted the stable package from repo in 2019.

There are a few abandoned AUR packages that depend on it,
but none of them actually need it. (I took action
in every case, either notifying the maintainer to
remove depending on dri2proto or submitted deletion
requests in case of obsolete packages.)

Therefore it's safe to delete this legacy package
as well, because it's been deprecated for several
years now.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/dri2proto-git/