[aur-requests] [PRQ#34924] Deletion Request for ssg5

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat May 28 19:55:47 UTC 2022

Inco [1] filed a deletion request for ssg5 [2]:

AUR user Hekuran has a better version of this package
<https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ssg> that will always remain
updated. I haven't used Arch (and by extension the AUR) in a long time
now, so I have no desire to maintain this package, especially if
someone is actively maintaining a proper one. I would disown this
package, but there isn't any real need for this specific version of
SSG to exist, so I'd rather just delete it entirely.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Inco/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/ssg5/